Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce has named 15 finalists for its 4th annual Greater Rochester Chamber IGNITE Award. The Greater Rochester Chamber IGNITE Award recognizes a young professional, 21- to 40- years old, for leadership, community service and personal and professional achievements.
The chamber will present the award at the in-person IGNITE celebration from 3:30 to 6 p.m. on Aug. 3 at the Jackrabbit Club.
The 2022 Greater Rochester Chamber IGNITE Award finalists are:
- Mubarak Bashir, Vice President for Youth and Community Services, Action for a Better Community
- Kristen Elizabeth Beideman, Director of Infection Prevention and Emergency Preparedness, UR Medicine Thompson Health
- Kamarah Caven, Finance Specialist, L3Harris Technologies
- Stephen DeVay, Agile Coach, Office of the CIO, Constellation Brands Inc.
- Jeiri I. Flores, Advocacy Specialist, Strong Center for Developmental Disabilities
- Netsanet Gebregzibher, Human Resources Director, YWCA of Rochester & Monroe County
- Adrian Hale, Director, Economic & Community Development, Foundry
- Flossie Hall, Director of Business Development & Marketing, Generation Capital Management
- Kimberly K. Harding, Partner, Labor and Employment group, Nixon Peabody LLP
- Garrett Macdonald, Senior Vice President, three+one
- Jonathan Meagher-Zayas, Director of Community Engagement, Villa of Hope
- Emily Miller, Director of Marketing, Wilmac
- Aly Raco, Director of Recruiting, JK Executive Strategies
- John Salter, Vice President, Business Banking, M&T Bank
- Morrie Silver, Director, Communications & Baseball Information, Rochester Red Wings
A selection committee consisting of a group of professional leaders from the Rochester and Finger Lakes business community determined the finalists and recipient based upon submitted nominations.
“Greater Rochester’s future is bright because of young leaders like our Greater Rochester Chamber IGNITE Award finalists,” said Bob Duffy, chamber president and CEO. “They exemplify the community-driven nature that is characteristic of so many young leaders and make us proud with the efforts that they are putting into our region.”
[email protected] / (585) 653-4021