The Rochester Business Journal and The Daily Record have an opening for an experienced, strategic, innovative, and results-oriented multimedia account manager. This opportunity is for a candidate who has a keen understanding of digital sales and a strong understanding of audience-based selling. Experience with event sponsorship, special products and print advertising sales is a plus. Experience in developing and executing successful sales strategies across multiple platforms is required. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of meeting a monthly sales budget through smart prospecting, needs based selling techniques, strong closing skills and the ability to multi-task successfully. We are seeking a motivated, high-energy salesperson with a proven record of exceeding goals.
In this position, you will:
- Grow a book of business through networking, referrals, smart prospecting, research and the ability to grow relationships and identify client needs and products to meet those needs.
- Create custom and creative marketing campaigns for clients using multimedia advertising options.
- Help customers develop and maximize advertising budget.
- Create strong proposals and close business on a regular basis.
- Reach monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals.
Successful candidates will have
- Demonstrated ability to grow and manage a book of business.
- 5+ years of B2B or niche product sales success.
- 5 + years of digital sales experience with a proven track record of reaching goals. Google certification is an extra plus.
We offer competitive compensation with uncapped earnings and a comprehensive benefits program.
BridgeTower Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity in our workplace.