The Rochester Business Journal has selected its 25th class of Forty Under 40 award winners.
The honorees are men and women, under the age of 40, who have achieved professional success and who have also made significant civic contributions to the community. A panel of judges consisting of previous winners from various professions helped select the Forty Under 40 honorees. In choosing the winners, judges look for candidates who excel both professionally and who are actively involved in and giving back to the community.
“Our Forty Under 40 honorees are the future leaders of Rochester. These individuals are not only achieving success in their careers but giving back in meaningful ways to the Rochester community,” said Suzanne Fischer-Huettner, group publisher of the Rochester Business Journal. “Nominations from community members, co-workers, board members and friends described the incredible impact each of our winners is having on Rochester. Only the best of the best could be recognized. We applaud this year’s honorees.”
With this year’s class, the RBJ has honored 1,000 young professionals as Forty Under 40 award winners.
The Forty Under 40 awards will be presented at a luncheon Nov. 12 at noon at the Rochester Riverside Convention Center, 123 E. Main St. in Rochester. Winners will be profiled in a magazine that will be inserted into the November 15 issue of the Rochester Business Journal and will be available online at www.rbj.net. The event hashtag is #RBJEvents.
The 2019 winners are:
- Stefan Astheimer, Howe & Rusling
- Jake Ayers, Monroe Community Hospital
- Teresa (Terri) Bales, Finger Lakes Performing Provider System
- Simeon Banister, Rochester Area Community Foundation
- Jennyrae Brongo, Homesteads for Hope
- Jennifer Bustamante, GiGi’s Playhouse Rochester
- Gabriela Carranza, D.D.S., Victor Prosthodontics/University of Rochester
- Leah Tarantino Cintineo, Underberg & Kessler LLP
- Diana R. Clarkson, Harter Secrest & Emery LLP
- Scott Clyde, University of Rochester | USMC
- Sarah Compter, SYNACT, Inc.
- Kamal L. Crues, P.E., City of Rochester
- Beth Curran, LaBella Associates
- Annika D’Andrea, Tender Loving Family Care, Inc
- Meaghan de Chateauvieux, Willow Domestic Violence Center
- Jenna R. Easton, Paychex, Inc.
- Krystle Ellis, Ronald McDonald House Charities of Rochester NY
- David Emmi, O’Connell Electric
- Colby Feane, Armbruster Capital Management, Inc
- Lori M. Florack, The Lifetime Healthcare Companies
- Amber Foster, University of Rochester Medical Center
- Scotty Ginett, M&T Bank
- Laura Gustin, United Way of Greater Rochester
- Svetlana K. Ivy, Harris Beach PLLC
- Denis Jeffries, Genesee Regional Bank
- Rebecca Delaney Johnson, The Cause Collaborative
- Kara M. Juszczak, Tree of Hope Counseling, PLLC
- Amy Kovach, Roberts Wesleyan College
- André L. Lindsay, Law Offices of Pullano & Farrow PLLC
- Thomas Newberg, JPMorgan Private Bank
- Sarah Goldstein Post, JDRF-Rochester Chapter
- Jai S. Ramachandran, Brighton Securities
- Devon Reynolds, Brothers & Sisters Unisex Salon
- Jennifer Sahrle, Trillium Health
- David Shaffer, Woods Oviatt Gilman LLP
- Christopher Stern, Hamilton Stern Construction, LLC
- Leah George VanScott, Greater Rochester Enterprise (GRE)
- Marielena Vélez de Brown, MD, MPH, Monroe County Department of Public Health
- Vincent Yacuzzo, CPA, Canandaigua National Bank & Trust
- Rema Yaskulski, Rochester Regional Health