The COVID-19 pandemic has had a dramatic effect on schooling at all levels. This webinar features education leaders who explain how their organizations are navigating these changes and what lasting impacts they expect these changes to have beyond COVID-19.
The panelists are:
- Jerry DeRomanis, LaBella Associates, Higher Education Studio Manager
- Larry Frye, Harley School, Head of School
- Heidi Macpherson, The College at Brockport, President
- Kevin McGowan, Brighton Central School District, Superintendent
- Elizabeth Paul, Nazareth College, President