Your headline. Our credibility.
Add depth and experience to your next promotional effort with Rochester Business Journal PDF reprints and plaques. The Rochester Business Journal offers plaques and reprints for all articles written by our staff in the weekly paper or online edition.
Our production staff resets your article and accompanying photos as presented in the paper or online, with the RBJ masthead. PDF reprints are in color and provide you with the circulation rights of the article allowing you to re-distribute and post the article online at your discretion. Reprints are a great addition to press kits and newsletters, and can provide up-to-date news on your organization’s website.
Maximize your exposure and strengthen your marketing and sales efforts with your RBJ PDF reprint. Uses of article PDF reprints include:
- Share on your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and any other social channels
- Strengthen marketing campaigns by including your article PDF reprint in press kits, investor relations kits, product promotions, direct mail campaigns and tradeshow handouts.
- Placing your article PDF reprint on your website or blog
- Link to your article reprint in newsletters
- Send via email to customers and prospect
- Attract new business by including your reprint in sales presentations and new client packages
- Use your reprint in training and educational packets
Articles can be preserved for a lifetime as a plaque. Depending on the length of the article, the plaque may be on a single or double metal plate. Plaques are available on either silver, white or gold plate mounted on dark walnut wood. Celebrate your accomplishments and commemorate your company’s rankings with a plaque created just for you.
List Reprints and Plaques
Showcase your company’s ranking by purchasing a PDF reprint or plaque of a list. Purchase the circulation rights in order to distribute copies for promotional and informational purposes.
Photos that are featured both print and online are available for purchase. Photos that were taken by our staff photographer but did not appear in the paper are also available. Photos are supplied as a high-res digital image allowing you to use them for personal and professional use.
Email Jessica Sims or call (585) 363-7271
Contents of the Rochester Business Journal’s Daily Edition, Daily Report, weekly newsprint edition, special supplements and resource directories, and CD resources are intended for your personal, non-commercial use. All materials published by the Rochester Business Journal (including, but not limited to, news articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, also known as “Content”) are protected by copyright and owned or controlled by the Rochester Business Journal Inc.
General conditions for circulation of PDF reprints:
1. The reprint master may not be altered.
2. The reprint must be duplicated in its entirety, including Rochester Business Journal masthead and issue date.
3. Copies of the reprint may not be sold.
4. The buyer will take reasonable precautions to see that these requirements are met and assumes all liability for damages associated with violation.