The Power of Change
How to embrace the unexpected and new opportunities to grow your career and life forward.
The eighth annual summit will bring together women leaders at all stages in their journey throughout the Greater Rochester area. Influential leaders will come together for an afternoon of learning, conversation, career development, networking and more.
Purchase your tickets today!
$99 each or $1,100 for a reserved table of 10
Sept. 29, 2022
11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Joseph A. Floreano
Rochester Riverside Convention Center
123 East Main Street Rochester, NY 14604
11 a.m. — Registration and Table Exhibits Open
12 p.m. – 1 p.m. — Lunch and Keynote Speaker: Dr. DeAnna R. Burt-Nanna
- Cultivate Multi-Generational Teams
- The Power of Social Media
- Setting Boundaries in a Hybrid Workforce
- Side Hustles and How to Manage Them
3 p.m. – 4 p.m. — Workshop Sessions
- Grow your Brand, Retain your People and Lift your Community
- Allow Mental Health To Be A Priority
- Negotiation Skills – Get What You Deserve
- Your New Role is a Chance to Shine
Each attendee will choose one workshop each from the 1:30 p.m. and 3 p.m. time slots.
4 p.m. – 5 p.m. — Wine, Hors d’oeuvres and Networking
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities and benefits please contact your account manager or email [email protected]
If you have questions about this awards event, please email [email protected]
The Rochester Business Journal is COVID conscious and will be making educated decisions on whether events are virtual or in-person per CDC recommendations and state and county guidance.