The Rochester Business Journal is proud to open nominations for our 10th annual Financial Executive of the Year Awards.
The nomination deadline is February 22, 2019.
In order to be considered, candidates:
● Must have a managerial title. Click here to view qualifying titles
● Must be in his/her current position for a minimum of two years;
● Must be employed in Greater Rochester; and
● May be self-nominated or nominated by another person.
While anyone can nominate, we recommend nominations come from a senior leader in the candidate’s organization.
• Only online nominations submitted using this form will be accepted.
• Please fill out the nomination form completely and accurately. This submission will be used in the selection process.
• Supporting documentation such as a biography, resume, and letters of recommendation/testimonials MUST be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, in addition to submission of this form.
• Supporting information will not be considered as the sole source. For example, a resume will NOT replace the nomination form. If the nomination form is not filled out, the candidate will be disqualified.
1. Type in the information in the appropriate form field and then submit. Once submitted no changes can be made.
2. Supporting documentation – Up to three letters of reference should be submitted VIA EMAIL to email@example.com.
***Multiple nominations are NOT weighted any differently than single entry submissions. We encourage multiple nominators to email a letter of reference. This will be more impactful than multiple form submissions which are not noted when sent to judges for consideration.***