Diversity & Inclusion Mastermind Summit
The Business Case for an Inclusive Workplace
SAVE THE DATE
June 16, 2021
Rochester Riverside Convention Center
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Thank you to our 2020 speakers and sponsors!
Session 1: Tuesday, June 16, 2020
The Business Case for an Inclusive Workplace presented by keynote speaker, Eric M. Ellis, M.A.
The dramatic economic disruption resulting from the COVID-19 global pandemic and the unprecedented level of protests linked to racial injustice place greater pressure on companies to use Diversity & Inclusion initiatives to deliver meaningful cultural change and positive business results. Keynote speaker Eric Ellis, President and CEO of Integrity Development Corporation, will present his Inclusion Model that focuses on developing sustainable organizational inclusion in order to maximize business success. Over two sessions, Eric will present his model, outline critical inclusion objectives, define main areas of need for organizational effectiveness, and present the top keys to success for inclusion initiatives.
- Panel discussion: Real Life Experiences from Rochester business leaders.
- Panel Discussion: How to recruit a Diverse and Inclusive Team
- Panel Discussion: Why is Community Engagement critical to your success
Contact Suzanne for more information.
- Panel Discussion: How to develop a culture of Diversity & Inclusion
- Closing: How do we achieve success?
presented by Eric Ellis, M.A.