Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility
Home / Industry (page 3) /


Regus to open co-work space in Henrietta (access required)

A Regus co-work location is opening in Henrietta as the company continues to expand its national footprint (photo provided).

The expansion is part of IWG's strategy to capitalize on what it believes will be a continuation of migration toward co-work spaces. IWG founder and CEO Mark Dixon calls it the Great Lease Resignation, with companies finding savings with long-term hybrid work models. "We will see the Great Lease Resignation of traditional office space continue and the growing appeal of shared office and co-working spaces as a much more attractive alternative,” Dixon said in a news release.

Read More »

RIT’s online MBA program receives high marks   (access required)

“Our Executive MBA program is recognized for offering our students a highly interactive, team-based, online executive education, with a unique curriculum focused on strategic leadership that positions them to move into C-suite roles,” said Jacqueline Mozrall, Saunders College of Business dean, in a statement. 

Read More »

Roberts Wesleyan celebrates grand opening of the Golisano Community Engagement Center  (access required)

The 26,167-square-foot, two-story center reflects Roberts Wesleyan’s deeply rooted spiritual and community ties, serving as the first building on campus to provide centralized space for both students and the community to gather and interact.   Among the first-floor amenities are inclusive areas for learning and recreational activity, including a gaming lounge and study spaces for students.  

Read More »

Butler/Till, Flynn earn Ad Age ‘Best Places to Work’ recognition (access required)

The annual Ad Age rankings encompass a variety of factors that impact employees, from pay and benefits to corporate culture and leadership. Employee responses about pay, benefits and seven other core focus areas make up 75 percent of the Ad Age score, with company policies and practices in areas such as pay, benefits, work/life balance, recruitment, training and development comprise the other 25 percent.

Read More »

RIT announces new master’s degree program for fall   (access required)

The new curriculum will ground students in medical nutrition, community and public health nutrition, health systems, dissemination and implementation of research and nutritional assessment and counseling, among other subjects, said Barbara Lohse, professor and head of RIT’s Wegmans School of Health and Nutrition.  

Read More »