Seventeen financial leaders from the business and nonprofit sectors have been selected as honorees for the 2021 Financial Leaders awards, presented by the Rochester Business Journal in partnership with the Rochester Chapter of Financial Executives International.
Financial Leaders 2021 recognizes financial professionals who have made outstanding contributions to their organizations and to the Greater Rochester community during the past year. Nominees were judged based on their professional accomplishment within their category and on their civic commitment to the Rochester community.
Awards are presented in the following categories: Chief Financial Officer/Vice President of Finance; Commercial Banker; Controller/Director of Finance; Lifetime Achievement; Rising Star; Treasurer; and Wealth/Financial Advisor.
Honorees for Financial Leaders 2021 were chosen by a panel of judges including past honorees and representatives from Rochester Business Journal and the Rochester Chapter of Financial Executives International.
“The Financial Leaders 2021 are known for their leadership, decision-making and financial acumen. They have made significant contributions to their organizations and to the Greater Rochester area,” said Suzanne Fischer-Huettner, senior group publisher of the Rochester Business Journal. “We are pleased to join with the Rochester Chapter of Financial Executives International to recognize their many accomplishments.”
The honorees will be recognized during an online celebration at noon July 21. Each will be celebrated for their achievements through video storytelling. Guests will have the opportunity to participate in the program with their congratulations and cheers using social media platforms from their homes or offices. For tickets, visit https://rbj.net/events/financial-leaders/. The event hashtag is #RBJevents.
Honorees will be profiled in the July 23 issue of the Rochester Business Journal and online at rbj.net.
The Presenting Sponsor is FreedMaxick. The Awards Sponsor is Mower.
For more information about sponsorships and tickets for the Rochester Business Journal’s 2021 Financial Leaders 2021, visit rbj.net or email Suzanne Fischer-Huettner at [email protected].
The Financial Leaders 2021 honorees are:
Chief Financial Officer, Vice President of Finance
- Adam Anolik, University of Rochester Medical Center
- Matthew Bryant, Bio-Optronics, Inc.
- Samantha Nickerson, Manning Squires Hennig Co., Inc.
- Casey Fitzgerald, JPMorgan Chase
- Phil Pecora, Genesee Regional Bank
Controller/Director of Finance
- Katherine Howard, Legal Assistance of Western New York, Inc.
- Sean Rivers, Buckingham Properties LLC
- Daniel Wright, Rochester Regional Health
- Anthony Gugino, Tompkins Financial Advisors
- Matthew Parrilli, PwC
- Joseph Rulison, three+one
- Leah Granger, OakWood Financial Services
- Morgan Hopkins, DeJoy, Knauf & Blood LLP
- James Darcy, ESL Federal Credit Union
- Kevin Best, Best Times Financial
- Jarrett K. Felton, Invessent Wealth Management, LLC
- Annie McQuilken, Forever Financial Advisors, LLC