The Rochester Business Journal and The Daily Record have announced the 2020 winners of the Leaders in Construction & Real Estate awards.
The Leaders in Construction & Real Estate awards celebrate the individuals and companies who are taking the lead in changing the landscape of the Rochester region through design, construction, project management, innovation and more.
“This year’s Leaders in Construction & Real Estate Awards shine a spotlight on those who are creating jobs, building healthy spaces and helping families and companies achieve their dreams,” said Suzanne Fischer-Huettner, group publisher of the Rochester Business Journal and The Daily Record. “It is a pleasure to shine the spotlight on individuals and companies that are moving Rochester forward.”
The 2020 winners are:
Construction – Companies
- CJS Architects LLP
- Gallina Development Corp.
- PathStone Corp.
- Rochester’s Cornerstone Group
- Christa Construction LLC
- DGA Builders LLC
- Taylor, The Builders
- Riedman Homes
- Vargas Associates Inc.
- Hewitt Young Electric LLC
- O’Connell Electric Co.
- Ruston Paving Co. Inc.
Construction – Individuals
- Brian Kelly, Manning Squires Hennig Co. Inc.
- Mike Seaman, Christa Construction LLC
- Charles Yarrington, DGA Builders LLC
- Corina Folts, SWBR
- Tim Ehmann, O’Connell Electric Co.
- Brent Heywood, DGA Builders LLC
- Joseph McNinch, SWBR
- Hunter Nelson, Villager Construction Inc.
Commercial Real Estate Agents
- Jake Rivera, Caliber Commercial Brokerage
- Kurt Sertl, Gallina Development Corp.
Residential Real Estate Agents
- Irene Bennett, Howard Hanna
- Theresa Downham, Howard Hanna
- Courtney Dudek, Courtney Dudek Homes
- Trip Pierson, Mitchell Pierson Jr. Inc. Realtors
- Mary Beth Place, RE/MAX Plus