The Rochester Business Journal and The Daily Record have announced the 2020 winners of the Excellence in Construction & Real Estate awards.
The Excellence in Construction & Real Estate awards celebrate the individuals and companies who are taking the lead in changing the landscape of the Rochester region through design, construction, project management, innovation and more.
“This year’s Excellence in Construction & Real Estate Awards shine a spotlight on those who are creating jobs, building healthy spaces and helping families and companies achieve their dreams,” said Suzanne Fischer-Huettner, group publisher of the Rochester Business Journal and The Daily Record. “It is a pleasure to shine the spotlight on individuals and companies that are moving Rochester forward.”
The winners will be honored Oct. 29 at a virtual celebration from 5 to 6:30 p.m. at https://rbj.net/events/construction-and-real-estate/. Each of the winners will be celebrated for their achievements through video storytelling. Guests will have the opportunity to participate in the program with their congratulations and cheers using social media platforms from their homes or offices. For tickets, visit https://rbj.net/events/construction-and-real-estate/. The event hashtag is #RBJevents.
Winners will be profiled in a magazine that will be inserted into the Oct. 30 issue of the Rochester Business Journal and The Daily Record and will be available online at rbj.net and nydailyrecord.com.
The 2020 winners are:
Construction – Companies
- CJS Architects LLP
- Gallina Development Corp.
- PathStone Corp.
- Rochester’s Cornerstone Group
- Christa Construction LLC
- DGA Builders LLC
- Taylor, The Builders
- Riedman Homes
- Vargas Associates Inc.
- Hewitt Young Electric LLC
- O’Connell Electric Co.
- Ruston Paving Co. Inc.
Construction – Individuals
- Brian Kelly, Manning Squires Hennig Co. Inc.
- Mike Seaman, Christa Construction LLC
- Charles Yarrington, DGA Builders LLC
- Corina Folts, SWBR
- Tim Ehmann, O’Connell Electric Co.
- Brent Heywood, DGA Builders LLC
- Joseph McNinch, SWBR
- Hunter Nelson, Villager Construction Inc.
Commercial Real Estate Agents
- Jake Rivera, Caliber Commercial Brokerage
- Kurt Sertl, Gallina Development Corp.
Residential Real Estate Agents
- Irene Bennett, Howard Hanna
- Theresa Downham, Howard Hanna
- Courtney Dudek, Courtney Dudek Homes
- Trip Pierson, Mitchell Pierson Jr. Inc. Realtors
- Mary Beth Place, RE/MAX Plus