The Rochester Business Journal has selected the 2020 class of Forty Under 40 winners.
The honorees are men and women, under the age of 40, who have achieved professional success and who have also made significant civic contributions to the community. A panel of judges consisting of previous winners from various professions helped select the Forty Under 40 honorees. In choosing the winners, judges look for candidates who excel both professionally and who are actively involved in and giving back to the community.
“This year’s Forty Under 40 class faces challenges different from those honored previously. They are finding ways to innovate in all areas, from how to lead and grow their busi-nesses to creating opportunities for others,” said Suzanne Fischer-Huettner, group publisher of the Rochester Business Journal. “In addition, they are doing more than their share to make Rochester a better place to live and work while still growing their careers. The Rochester Business Journal congratulates this year’s Forty Under 40 honorees.”
The Forty Under 40 awards will be presented during a virtual ceremony at 5:30 p.m. on Nov. 12 during which winners will be celebrated through video storytelling. Guests will have the opportunity to participate in the program with their congratulations and cheers using social media platforms from their homes or offices. The event hashtag is #RBJEvents.
Winners will also be profiled in a magazine that will be inserted into the Nov. 13 issue of the Rochester Business Journal and will be available online at rbj.net.
For more information or to purchase tickets, go to rbj.net/events/forty-under-40/.
The 2020 winners are:
- Nicole M. Acquisto, University of Rochester Medical Center
- Mike Baker, RocNet Supply, Inc.
- Kyle Banks, NYSEG/RG&E
- Jason Barrett, Black Button Distilling
- Mubarak Bashir, Greyston
- Megan Bell, Max and Marian Farash Charitable Foundation
- Elma Borčilo, University of Rochester
- Robert B. Cain, PathStone Corporation
- Ashley Nicole Campbell, University of Rochester
- Ashley E. Champion, Nixon Peabody LLP
- Katrina Connelly, Faraci Lange, LLP
- Yvette Nicole Conyers, St. John Fisher College
- Kristina Dengler, Bank of America
- Connor Dixon-Schwabl, Dixon Schwabl
- Rick Dougherty, Echelon Wealth Advisors, LLC
- Matt Drouin, OakGrove Companies
- Katie Flaherty, Paychex Insurance Agency
- Jamie L. Frumusa, Tipping Point Communications
- Gabrielle Gaustad, Alfred University
- Peter Gregory, McConville, Considine, Cooman & Morin, P.C.
- Mitch Gruber, Foodlink, City of Rochester
- Adrian I. Hale, Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce
- Monica Infante, Infante + Co.
- Charles R. Knittle, Royal Oak Realty Trust / Cambridge Street Asset Management LLC
- Nicole Ladner, Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Erin M. Lemcke-Berno, Rochester Regional Health
- Lisa C. Mattoon, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Rochester
- Natosha N. McDonald, Rochester Institute of Technology
- Anne M. McGinnis, Harris Beach PLLC
- Orlando Ortiz, The Gleason Works
- Milton J Pichardo, Savin
- David J Plante, Bergmann
- Joe Sayre, Simon Business School – University of Rochester
- Richard J. Sellwood, Reliant Community Credit Union
- Molly Shepard, Bond Schoeneck & King, PLLC
- Natalie Sinisgalli-Kettavong, NSP Studio, Embolden
- Brian Valenti, Charles Schwab & Co. Inc.
- Thomas Venniro, Town of Parma – Hilton-Parma Parks & Recreation
- Karen Webber, Webber CPA, PLLC
- Nicole H. Williams, Simply Crepes