The Rochester Business Journal is hosting a webinar at 10 a.m. June 29 to help local business owners and managers navigate the difficulties of reopening a business amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
The webinar will feature advice from three local experts:
- Kim Allen, Dixon Schwabl, Managing Partner, Communications
- Bobbie Goheen, Synthesis Management Group, CEO/President
- Amy Sennett, Paychex, HR Coach
This webinar will focus on:
- Realigning your company’s policies regarding working from home vs. at the office in the short term and long term.
- How to network, make connections and promote your brand with less in-person contact with customers and clients.
- How your obligations to your employees regarding health and safety, benefits and flexibility have changed.
- Best practices for employee communication and changing your management style to account for new workplace realities.
Register for this free webinar here.