The Rochester Business Journal and The Daily Record (Rochester) have an opening for an experienced, strategic, innovative, and results-oriented multimedia sales account manager. This opportunity is for a candidate who has a keen understanding of digital, event sponsorship, special products and print advertising sales and a strong understanding of audience-based selling. Experience in developing and executing successful sales strategies across multiple platforms is required. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of meeting a monthly sales budget through smart prospecting, needs based selling techniques, strong closing skills and the ability to multi-task successfully. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must. We are seeking a motivated, high energy salesperson with a proven record of exceeding goals who wants to join a successful team who likes to have fun and celebrate success.
In this position, you will:
- Grow a book of business through networking, referrals, smart prospecting, research and the ability to grow relationships and identify client needs and products to meet those needs.
- Create custom and creative marketing campaigns for clients using multimedia advertising options.
- Help customers develop and maximize advertising budget
- Create strong proposals and close business on a regular basis.
- Reach monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals
Successful candidates will have
- Demonstrated the ability to grow and manage a book of business
- 5 or more years of B2B sales success
- Digital marketing sales experience and google certification is a plus.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits program.
BridgeTower Media and all subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and value diversity in our workplace.
Please email your resume to Kevin Momot to be considered for this position.