The Rochester Business Journal has announced the recipients of the 2019 ICON Honors awards.
“The 2019 Icon Honors awardees demonstrate qualities we all aspire to emulate and accomplishments we admire. They are leaders in their respective fields and bring promise to those who benefit from their hard work,” said Suzanne Fischer-Huettner, group publisher of the Rochester Business Journal. “They also challenge us to realize our hopes and dreams and to meet our own goals. They are examples for all, and the Rochester Business Journal is pleased to recognize them.”
The Icon Honors awards will be presented Dec. 9 at a reception from 5:30 to 8 p.m. at Genesee Valley Club, 421 East Ave. Winners will be profiled in a special publication that will be inserted into the Dec. 13 issue of the Rochester Business Journal and available online at www.rbj.net. The event hashtag is #RBJEvents.
For more information about sponsorships and tickets for the Rochester Business Journal’s 2019 Icon Honors awards, visit www.rbj.net or call 585-363-7271.
The 2019 honorees are:
- Bradford Berk, UR Medical Center
- Daan Braveman, Nazareth College
- Jack DePeters, Wegmans Food Markets, Inc.
- Diana Dolce, SSJ, Hope Hall School
- Carvin Eison, RCTV, College at Brockport
- Emerson Fullwood, Xerox Corporation
- Jim Grossman, Barclay Damon LLP
- Ray Hutch, Synergy IT Solutions
- Don Jeffries, Visit Rochester
- George Karpus, Karpus Investment Management
- Barbara-Ann Mattle, Child Care Council
- Gary Mervis, Camp Good Days & Special Times
- Stuart Mitchell, PathStone Corporation
- Sharon Napier, Partners and Napier
- Walter Parkes, O’Connell Electric Co. Inc.
- Nagappa Ravindra, Ravi Engineering & Land Surveying, P.C.
- Fred Sarkis, Yes Pa Foundation
- Naomi Silver, Rochester Red Wings
- William Valenti, Trillium Health
- Chris Whitman, Complemar Partners
- Alice Holloway Young, Rochester City School District