Finalists for the Small Business Council of Rochester Business Person of the Year awards have been announced.
The award recognizes exceptional business leaders who have demonstrated significant contributions to their companies in the areas of growth, leadership, achievement and community service.
In the less than 50 employees category:
- Karen Harrison, Auntie Anne’s;
- Nicole Mahoney, Break the Ice Media;
- Peter Bartula, CS Asset Disposal;
- Tim Mason, Mason Marketing;
- Judy Miller, Miller & Associates.
In the 50 or more employees category:
- Terence Griswold, Empire Valuation Consultants;
- Russ Herman, PetSaver;
- Greg Vangellow, RW Dake Construction;
- Erica Paolicelli and Dave Mansfield, Three Brothers Wineries & Estates;
- Melissa Geska, US Ceiling Corp.
The winners will be announced at the annual SBC luncheon on Oct. 10 at the Joseph A. Floreano Rochester Riverside Convention Center. The networking reception begins at 10:45 a.m., with the luncheon program beginning at noon.
More information is available at rochestersbc.com.