Twelve financial executives from the business and nonprofit sectors have been selected as finalists for the 2018 Financial Executive of the Year Award, which recognizes contributions to their organizations and the community during the past year. In addition, a Rising Star honoree and a Lifetime Achievement recipient have been named.
The awards luncheon, co-presented by the local chapter of Financial Executives International and the Rochester Business Journal, will be held from noon to 1:30 p.m. May 23 at the Joseph A. Floreano Rochester Riverside Convention Center. Finalists and honorees will be profiled in a magazine that will insert into the May 24 issue of the Rochester Business Journal and will be available at www.rbj.net.
The 2019 finalists are:
For Profit Small
- Thomas Hanna, President, Chief Financial Officer, All-American Home Care
- Kevin Holahan, Vice President, The Duke Company
- Patricia Wirth, Controller, US Ceiling Corp.
For Profit Large
- Joe Guage, Chief Financial Officer, First American Equipment Finance
- Chris Martusewicz, Region Chief Financial Officer, Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc.
- Keith Robinson, Chief Financial Officer, Diamond Packaging
- Laurie Ganon, Chief Financial Officer, United Way of Greater Rochester
- Yolanda Kelley, Director of Finance, The Hochstein School of Music
- Trudy Quartley, Vice President for Finance and Facilities, The Strong National Museum of Play
- Mary Gates, Director of Finance, Ontario County
- Linda Steinkirchner, Vice President for Finance, Chief Financial Officer, St. John Fisher College
- Christopher Wagner, City of Rochester Director of Budget and Efficiency, City of Rochester
Rising Star Honoree
Jared Kopp, Controller, Brighton Securities
Lifetime Achievement Honoree
Kevin Ryck, Chief Financial Officer, PathStone Corporation