Home / Columns and Features / Mutual fund fundamentals: Part 2 (access required)

Mutual fund fundamentals: Part 2 (access required)

Mutual funds continue to be a popular investment option for retail investors. At year-end 2017, retail investors owned 90 percent of the 18.7 trillion U.S. mutual fund assets, with the remaining 10 percent owned by institutional investors. Mutual funds appeal to retail investors because they provide access to a professionally managed investment portfolio at a ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

x

Check Also

column-sig_peartree

What to consider when farming out your investment management (access required)

The investment advice business is increasingly being automated and outsourced. The combination of advanced computing power and easy access to ...