Fifteen financial executives from the business and nonprofit sectors have been selected as finalists for the 2018 Financial Executive of the Year Award, which recognizes contributions to their organizations and the community during the past year. In addition, a Lifetime Achievement recipient has been named.
The awards luncheon, co-presented by the local chapter of Financial Executives International and the Rochester Business Journal, will be held May 24 at the Joseph A. Floreano Rochester Riverside Convention Center.
The finalists are:
- Bernadette D. Thompson, Director of Finance, Office Manager, OLEDWorks LLC.
- Melissa Palmer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Butler/Till.
- John Falco, Chief Financial Officer, GLC Business Services Inc.
- Jeffrey T. Gould, Chief Financial Officer, O’Connell Electric.
- Michael J. Tschiderer, Vice President of Finance, Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer, Corporate Secretary, Transcat Inc.
- Jennifer R. Vossler, Vice President, Corporate Controller, Paychex Inc.
- Paul M. LeFrois Jr., Senior Vice President of Finance, Chief Financial Officer, YMCA of Greater Rochester.
- Terry E. Hartmann, Director of Finance and Operations, The Children’s Institute.
- Ken Motsenbocker, Chief Financial Officer, The Harley School.
- Robert Earl, Chief Financial Officer, St. John’s.
- Deborah A. McIlveen, Senior Vice President of Finance, Chief Financial Officer, Jewish Senior Life.
- Courtney Spitz, Controller, Finger Lakes Performing Provider System.
- Patrick E. Richey, Vice President for Finance and Administration, Nazareth College.
- Charles Zettek Jr., Purchasing Agent, City of Rochester.
- Robert Franklin, Director of Finance, Chief Financial Officer, Monroe County.
Lifetime Achievement Honoree
Dorothy A. Coleman, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Excellus BlueCross BlueShield.