Ability Partners Foundation will host its annual Evening of the Stars Gala on Friday to benefit the programs and services of CP Rochester, Happiness House and Rochester Rehabilitation.
A portion of this year’s proceeds will benefit the new Golisano Autism Center – Rochester.
13WHAM news meteorologist Scott Hetsko will serve as keynote speaker, while Joe Lomonaco, co-host of the 5 o’clock News Hour on News Radio WHAM 1180, will serve as auctioneer. The evening will feature a silent auction, cash call and a wine cork pull. A cake auction will be featured this year through Sinful Sweets.
A number of awards will be presented at the event:
• Ann Costello, executive director of the Golisano Foundation, Humanitarian of the Year Award;
• Alan Cocquyt, senior project estimator at LeChase Construction Services LLC, Volunteer of the Year Award;
• Robert Maddamma, Outstanding Board Member of the Year Award;
• Wegmans Food Markets Inc., Community Partner of the Year Award; and
• Eugene, Tom, Maria and Sam Cassata family, Harold C. Augustin Founders Award.
The Lilliputian Foundation is the presenting sponsor of the event, which will be held at Locust Hill Country Club. CP Rochester supports individuals of all ages and abilities to determine their own pathway in life, providing a range of health, educational and support services in the region.
Follow Velvet Spicer on Twitter: @Velvet_Spicer
(c) 2017 Rochester Business Journal. To obtain permission to reprint this article, call 585-363-7269 or email [email protected]