More than 30 finalists in eight categories have been announced for the 2017 Wealth of Health Awards, to be presented June 22.
Twenty companies and organizations are among the finalists to be recognized. Winners will be named in five categories based on number of employees. Also to be honored are a dozen finalists for rookie of the year, best company group wellness event, and health and wellness champion of the year.
Finalists were judged on the creativity of their initiatives, active participation, ability to effect measurable improvements, sustainability and program outcomes. The awards, now in their 12th year, are presented by Rochester Business Journal and Excellus BlueCross BlueShield.
The 2017 finalists are:
- 1-99 employees—Bond Financial Network, Christa Construction, Cobblestone Capital Advisors and RDHB CPAs;
- 100-199—Butler/Till, Complemar Partners, Dixon Schwabl and Partners + Napier;
- 200-499—Clark Patterson Lee, Coordinated Care Services Inc., Lawley and the Pike Cos. Ltd.
- 500-999—Jewish Senior Life, Ontario ARC, Regional Transit Service and UR Medicine/Noyes Health;
- 1,000 or more—CooperVision, Paychex Inc., Rochester Institute of Technology and UR Thompson Health;
- Rookie of the Year—Bonadio & Co. LLP, Christa Construction, Complemar Partners, EagleView Technologies and LaBella Associates P.C.;
- Best Company Group Wellness Event—Complemar Partners, Dixon Schwabl, Jewish Senior Life and Monroe County; and
- Health and Wellness Champion of the Year—Tina Culver, UR Thompson Health; Connor Dixon Schwabl, Dixon Schwabl; Bob Merberg, Paychex Inc.; and Courtney Porray, Jewish Senior Life.
The awards breakfast will be held from 8 to 9:30 a.m. June 22 at the Joseph A. Floreano Rochester Riverside Convention Center.
Tickets for the event are $55 per individual and $550 per table of 10. Additional information and registration is is available at https://rbj.net/events/wealth-of-health.
(c) 2017 Rochester Business Journal. To obtain permission to reprint this article, call 585-363-7269 or email email@example.com.