Recipients of the 22nd annual Rochester Business Journal Forty Under 40 awards have been selected.
The honorees are professionals younger than 40 who demonstrate leadership in the workplace and in the community.
A luncheon and presentation of awards is scheduled for Nov. 17 from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the Joseph A. Floreano Rochester Riverside Convention Center.
The 2016 honorees are:
- Eric Allen, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Heather Ayers, First American Equipment Finance
- Vijay Bansal, Thompson Hospital
- Mary Barker Steblein, LaBella Associates DPC
- Duwaine Bascoe, Woods Oviatt Gilman LLP
- Alyssa Belasco, Women’s Foundation of Genesee Valley
- Bernard Birnbaum, Jay Birnbaum Co.
- Joseph Carello, Nixon Peabody LLP
- Stacey Casella, Harris Corp.
- Christopher Cebula, Armbruster Capital Management Inc.
- Clement Chung, LaBella Associates DPC
- Kyle Edkin, EFPR Group LLP
- Brett Farrow, Law Offices of Pullano & Farrow PLLC
- Casey Fitzgerald, JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A.
- Carrie Fuller Spencer, Strong Memorial Hospital
- Lauren Gallina, Gallina Development Corp.
- Melissa Gardner, Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Lindsay Gozzi-Theobald, Catholic Family Center
- Anthony Green, University of Rochester
- Jessie Gregorio, Underberg & Kessler LLP
- Jennifer Johnson, 13WHAM ABC Rochester
- Kimberly Jones, Butler/Till
- Nicole Kingsley Brunner, Manning & Napier Inc.
- Jennifer Lake, ABVI and Goodwill of the Finger Lakes
- Robert Lamb, Bond, Schoeneck & King PLLC
- Vince Lecce, Cobblestone Capital Advisors LLC
- Jackie Lee, Mengel Metzger Barr & Co. LLP
- Abby Mastrella, Paychex, Inc.
- Ebony Miller, Rochester Institute of Technology
- Jonathan Miller, the Bonadio Group
- Luis Ormaechea, Harris Beach PLLC
- Christopher Piedici, Freed Maxick CPAs P.C.
- Jamal Redding, JC Jones & Associates LLC
- Abby Reinhard, GP Flooring Solutions
- Sarah Stage, Insero & Co. CPAs LLP
- Daniel Strom, Five Star Bank
- Kelly Thompson, the Bonadio Group
- Erica Tickle, Wegmans Food Markets Inc.
- Truman Tolefree, Morgan Management LLC
- Alexis Vogt, Monroe Community College.
9/9/2016 (c) 2016 Rochester Business Journal. To obtain permission to reprint this article, call 585-546-8303 or email [email protected]