For more than two decades, the Rochester Business Journal has served as the leading source of business news and information in the nine-county Rochester, N.Y. region. Providing unmatched business coverage of a market exceeding 1 million people, the Rochester Business Journal is the source that local executives come to first for coverage of people and companies that drive the growth of business in Western New York.
The most widely read business publication in the region, the Rochester Business Journal offers a variety of marketing options including online and print advertising, sponsorships of special features and supplements, event sponsorships and e-mail rental programs.
Our unique audience of upscale, business decision makers finely targets your advertising message. Please click through for subscriber profiles and circulation and readership data.
To learn more about Rochester Business Journal advertising opportunities, choose from the following options, or email Jo Ann Geiger, director of advertising:
• Weekly print edition
• Online advertising programs
• List rental
• E-mail blasts
• Event sponsorships
• Ad production services
• Legal Information
Most Viewed Articles
- Xerox to sell IT outsourcing business for $1.05 billion to French firm
- URMC, Jones Memorial in Southern Tier weigh formal affiliation
- Marrone deserves to return next year as Bills head coach
- Wilmorite's casino gets green light from Gaming Facility Location Board
- Report shows decrease in distracted driving here