The Rochester Business Journal is proud to open nominations for our 23rd annual Forty Under 40 Awards.
Nominated by the community and selected by a committee of business leaders, the Forty Under 40 awards recognize forty men and women, under the age of 40, who have achieved professional success and have also made significant civic contributions to our community. The award has become a prestigious honor. Of the hundreds of nominations we receive, only the best of the best are recognized.
The nomination deadline has been extended to Friday, June 23, 2017.
• Only online nominations submitted using this form will be accepted.
• Please fill out the nomination form completely and accurately. This submission will be used in the selection process.
• Supporting documentation such as a biography, resume, or testimonial MUST be submitted via email to email@example.com, in addition to submission of this form.
• Supporting information will not be considered as the sole source. For example, a resume will NOT replace the nomination form. If the nomination form is not filled out, the candidate will be disqualified.
1. Type in the information in the appropriate form field and then submit. Once submitted no changes can be made.
2. Supporting documentation – such as a biography, resume, or testimonial should be submitted VIA EMAIL to Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Multiple nominations are NOT weighted any differently than single entry submissions. We encourage multiple nominators to email a letter of reference. This will be more impactful than multiple form submissions which are not noted when sent to judges for consideration.***
Candidates must be 39 years old or younger as of October 31, 2017