The Rochester Chapter of American Marketing Association is slated to announce the recipients of the 2013 Pinnacle Awards and Marketer of the Year Award in less than two weeks.
The event, to be held May 16, honors area companies and non-profit organizations in several marketing categories. The Pinnacle Awards are to be presented in more than 20 campaign and element categories. Two companies will be selected to receive the top honor of “Marketer of the Year.”
The list of categories includes business-to-business communications, integrated marketing, special event, blog, direct mail and social media.
Finalists in the campaign categories for the Pinnacle Awards and the Marketer of the Year Award are:
- Allendale Columbia School
- American Diabetes Association
- Bond Financial Network Inc.
- Brite Computers Inc.
- City Newspaper
- Eastview Mall
- First American Education Finance
- Garlock Sealing Technologies LLC
- Globalinx Enterprises LLC
- Nvus Designs
- Paychex Retirement Plan Services
- Roberts Communications Inc.
- Royale Class Inc.
- United Way of Greater Rochester Inc.
- Xerox Corp.
- Zimmet Group
Finalists in element categories for the Pinnacle Awards are:
- 5LINX Enterprises Inc.
- Al Sigl Community of Agencies
- Brockport Auxiliary Services Corp.
- Butler/Till Media Services Inc.
- Brand Cool Marketing Inc.
- Cancer Wellness Connections
- Dixon Schwabl Inc.
- EPIC Creative
- K2 Communications Inc.
- The Highlands at Pittsford
The event is sponsored by the Rochester Business Journal, the University of Rochester’s Simon School of Business and KJT Group. Tickets are $45 for AMA/Rochester members; $55 for non-members, with special rates for groups of eight. Visit www.ama-rochester.org for details.
(c) 2013 Rochester Business Journal. To obtain permission to reprint this article, call 585-546-8303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.