The hotel and spa are opening two full weeks ahead of schedule, in time for the Fourth of July holiday weekend.
“We were always hopeful that we could move the opening date up and we are excited to officially announce that our hotel and Spa del Lago will be open just in time for visitors to enjoy Fourth of July weekend with us,” said Jeff Babinski, executive vice president and general manager, in a statement. “The addition of our hotel, spa, banquet facility and The Sociale Cafe & Bar reinforces that our property is a true world class destination in the region. We look forward to bringing in new guests to enjoy all that the Finger Lakes has to offer, especially this time of year.”
The 14,000-square-foot European-style Spa del Lago offers a variety of services including massages, body treatments and facials. It also has a full-service salon.
The hotel is six stories and has 205 rooms.
Other amenities include:
- A 94,000-square-foot casino floor featuring 1,980 slot machines and 99 gaming tables, as well as 14 poker tables;
- A farmers market buffet, giving guests access to locally sourced produce, fruits, dairy products, meats and pastries;
- The Vine, a 2,400-person entertainment venue and bar serving French Quarter-inspired food;
- Portico by Fabio Viviani, a celebrity chef on Bravo’s hit reality series “Top Chef;”
- Centrifico, a bar complete with a lounge area in the center of the gaming floor;
- Savor NY: MacKenzie-Childs at del Lago: A 2,000-square-foot store featuring MacKenzie-Childs and Jay Strongwater products, as well as products from companies based in the Finger Lakes, including local wineries, breweries, spirits and cheesemakers; and
- A 4,200-square-foot food court with Finger Lakes-based Ciccino’s Pizzeria & Paninoteca, and locally-owned Smashburger and Moe’s Southwest Grill.
Reservations can be made at: dellagoresort.com/stay or call (315) 946-1777.
Follow Kerry Feltner on Twitter: @KerryFeltner
(c) 2017 Rochester Business Journal. To obtain permission to reprint this article, call 585-363-7269 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.