- Esquire salutes Good Luck, Swan Market as top U.S. bars
Two area establishments—Good Luck Restaurant Inc. and Swan Market Inc.—have made Esquire’s list of the 18 Best Bars in America, officials announced Thursday.
- Leasing begins at $120 million Canandaigua Lake project
Pinnacle North, a $120 million mixed-used development on the north shore of Canandaigua Lake, said Thursday it is now leasing residential units for early 2017 move-ins.
- DSS plan to regain listing compliance accepted
Document Security Systems Inc.’s plan to regain compliance with New York Stock Exchange listing rules has been accepted, NYSE MKT LLC officials said this week.
- SUNY Geneseo names executive director for foundation, VP
SUNY College at Geneseo on Thursday named a vice president for college advancement and executive director of the Geneseo Foundation. Johnson Bowles is slated to take the posts, effective July 14.
- Graham posts dip in sales, profit
Graham Corp. reported a year-over-year drop in fourth-quarter sales and profit Wednesday, as the Batavia firm said weak market conditions affected results.
- RIT names president of its Kosovo campus
Rochester Institute of Technology global campus in Kosovo will have its first female leader, officials announced Tuesday.
- RIT receives grant to develop new app for deaf students
The National Science Foundation awarded more than $800,000 to the Rochester Institute of Technology to develop a new mobile app curriculum tailored for deaf and hard of hearing students, officials announced.
- Frontier plans job fair in Geneseo
Frontier Communications Corp. is hosting a job fair to fill 20 full-time positions in the Geneseo area, officials announced Wednesday.
Majority favors breaking up big banks|
Nearly two-thirds of respondents to this week’s RBJ Daily Report Snap Poll favor breaking up the nation’s largest banks.
Ethics reform remains talk only. And the window is closing on this legislative session, which is due to end in less than a month.
Will incentive compensation rules spread?|
Federal regulators have again turned their attention to the incentive compensation practices at banks for their executives.
More From RBJ
- The persistent, concentrated poverty we confront here in Monroe County is an elephant of a problem.Yankees legend Mariano Rivera always saved his best for last.
- Check out this week's Seen page. You might see someone you know.Hattie Bryant hosts Small Business School. Daily videos educate you on small business operations.
- See the best bets for things to do this week in Rochester. Plus, the complete Explore listings.Rick Woodson - 1940-2013. Learn about the life and career of RBJ's longtime, award-winning columnist.
- Sen. Rubio faces pressure to run for re-election to Senate (5/26/2016 12:15:11 PM)
- PS4 sales hit 40 million as Sony console dominates (5/26/2016 12:09:08 PM)
- What to watch Friday at French Open: Murray vs Karlovic (5/26/2016 12:06:24 PM)
- MVP Curry, LeBron pace All-NBA First Team lineup (5/26/2016 12:01:27 PM)
- 2 long series wins might have exhausted Blues (5/26/2016 11:54:57 AM)
Get the most up-to-date data on the Rochester business community from the RBJ List Center. Download and purchase RBJ Lists and the complete Book of Lists in Excel format.
Learn More >