Throughout the year, Rochester Business Journal subscribers receive several one-of-a-kind resource directories and reference publications.
- The Athena Awards
- Schools Report Card
- Health Care Services Directory and Awards
- RBJ 75
- Rochester Business Hall of Fame
- Business Person of the Year
- Forty Under Under 40
- The Book of Lists
Resource directories can be purchased at the Newsstand.
Business Database Resources
The Rochester Business Journal's exclusive database products provide detailed information on Rochester's largest, most successful and newest businesses as well as the women and men who lead them.
Updated quarterly, RBJ Emerging Businesses provides the data file of Monroe County businesses that are in their earliest stages of choosing partners, services and products.
Residential Real Estate Transactions
Updated monthly, Rochester’s newest homeowners can be found in one convenient source. Contact information and property values for Monroe County residential transactions are available on the data file.
Purchase our one of these data files contact our Circulation Department at 585-546-8303.
The Book of Lists
The online RBJ List Center contains the latest information on Rochester’s top companies and organizations. Download the complete Book of Lists and each individual list published in the weekly paper in Excel format. Get more than 2,000 contact names with complete mailing addresses, titles, phone numbers and employment and sales figures when available.
Visit the RBJ List Center for more information.
Most Viewed Articles
- Xerox to sell IT outsourcing business for $1.05 billion to French firm
- URMC, Jones Memorial in Southern Tier weigh formal affiliation
- Marrone deserves to return next year as Bills head coach
- Wilmorite's casino gets green light from Gaming Facility Location Board
- Report shows decrease in distracted driving here