Strategies for successfully steering your practice and keeping the staff engaged
Organization: Healthcare Fest 2013
Date: Thursday, November 14th, 2013
Time: 8:30am – 1:00pm (Free Catered Lunch Included)
Location: Mario’s | 2740 Monroe Ave, Rochester, NY
If you are looking for new ideas on how to achieve greater success and care for your patients in an even more extraordinary way then you cannot miss this event.
During this FREE event you’ll learn:
• Secrets to growing your practice using websites and Facebook
• How to protect yourself from HIPAA fines
• DISC- How to hire the right people and work more effectively as a team. Each attendee will receive a COMPLIMENTARY Disc assessment ($55 value)!
• How to use strategy and leadership to navigate your healthcare practice in today’s uncertain climate
• Staying Independent in an Environment that Encourages Consolidation
Who Should Attend?
Health care practice owners, doctors and office managers who want to learn new and innovative ways to achieve greater success and care for your patients in an even more extraordinary way. Learn new ways you can make your practice more efficient and profitable.
To Register please email email@example.com or call Maureen at 585-546-4120.
Most Viewed Articles
- Gates restaurateur to pay $308,000 in tax-evasion settlement
- Civil action seeks $1.1 million from radiologist accused of fraud
- VisualDx marks downtown presence with celebration
- Sunshine Campus opens treehouse for kids with special needs
- URMC gets $4M grant to create program for the deaf, hard-of-hearing