Recipients of the 19th annual Rochester Business Journal Forty Under 40 awards have been selected.
The honorees are professionals younger than 40 who demonstrate leadership in the workplace and in the community.
A luncheon and presentation of awards is scheduled for noon to 1:30 p.m. Nov. 21 at the Rochester Riverside Convention Center.
The 2013 honorees are:
• Nathaniel Bank, Woods Oviatt Gilman LLP.
• Kristie Beach, EFP Rotenberg LLP.
• Guy Beaudoin, Charles Schwab & Co. Inc.
• Brian Brady, Pictometry International Corp.
• Leonard Brock, the Children's Agenda Inc. and Community Empowerment Opportunities LLC.
• Lomax Campbell, Monroe Community College.
• Mona Chitre, Excellus BlueCross BlueShield.
• Gregory Coughlin, Harter Secrest & Emery LLP.
• Jason DeLaurentiis, DeMott & Smith, CPAs, P.C.
• Carey Ann Denefrio, U.S. District Court, Western District of New York.
• Paul DeSarra, Inergex Inc.
• Michael Doughty, Monroe No. 1 Board of Cooperative Educational Services.
• Vincent Esposito, Empire State Development Corp. and Finger Lakes Regional Economic Development Council.
• Corina Folts, Edge Architecture PLLC.
• Gerald Furciniti, QCI Asset Management Inc.
• Felicia Garcia-Hartstein, University of Rochester.
• Jason Garlock, Cobblestone Capital Advisors LLC.
• Kenneth Glazer, Buckingham Properties LLC.
• Jason Hall, Carestream Health Inc.
• Christopher Harris, Rizzo DiGiacco Hern & Baniewicz CPAs PLLC.
• Timothy Hern, Rizzo DiGiacco Hern & Baniewicz CPAs PLLC.
• Dina Natale, Unity Health System.
• Marc Natale, American Heart Association.
• Tom Parrish, Geva Theatre Center Inc.
• Kelly Pronti, Harter Secrest & Emery LLP.
• Matthew Ray, M&T Bank.
• Mauricio Riveros, the Pike Co. Inc.
• Kate Saracene, Nixon Peabody LLP.
• Eric Schillinger, Xceed Financial Credit Union.
• Mark Simmons, Rochester Police Department.
• Meredith Smith, Rochester Institute of Technology.
• Courtney Spitz, the Bonadio Group.
• David Tang, Underberg & Kessler LLP.
• Chad Teeters, Highland Hospital.
• Matt Vahue, Principal Financial Group.
• Jeff Valentine, Exium Partners LLC.
• Steven Vogt, MediSked LLC.
• Jennifer Wallace, First Niagara Financial Group.
• Robert Werkmeister, Symbolic Inc.
• Kanika Wright, Carestream Health Inc.
Presenting sponsors of this year's program are First Niagara and the University of Rochester's Simon School of Business. Supporting sponsors are Audi Rochester and the Bonadio Group. Ticket information is available at go.rbj.net/fortyunder40.
(c) 2013 Rochester Business Journal. To obtain permission to reprint this article, call 585-546-8303 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.