Ironwood Heavy Highway LLC (Terry Tree Service LLC) earned the No. 1 spot on the 2013 Rochester Top 100, the Rochester Business Alliance Inc. and KPMG LLP announced this morning.
The Chili-based companies--led by Thomas Terry III and Timothy Pope--support federal, state and local governments in disaster-relief efforts after hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, snow and ice storms, in addition to providing other vegetation management services. They shot to the top this year after not appearing on the list of the region’s fastest-growing private companies in 2012. In fact, just one of the top seven firms in 2013 appeared on the 2012 list.
The Rochester Top 100 is a program of the RBA and KPMG. Since 1988, each annual Top 100 has ranked the area's private companies based on dollar and percentage revenue increases over the past three fiscal years, with a minimum of $1 million in annual sales required.
Today's RBJ print edition includes a 48-page special Rochester Top 100 supplement. Print subscribers also can access a digital replica edition. (Subscribers: See the RBJ Today email delivered this morning.)
The print edition with the Rochester Top 100 supplement can be purchased at these locations.
Here are the 2013 Rochester Top 100 companies:
1. Ironwood Heavy Highway LLC (Terry Tree Service LLC)
2. RE/MAX Realty Group & RE/MAX 1st Commercial
3. Manning Squires Hennig Co. Inc.
4. LSI Solutions Inc.
5. iCardiac Technologies Inc.
7. Real Lease Inc.
9. 5Linx Enterprises Inc.
10. Employee Relations Associates Inc.
11. Bob Johnson Chevrolet
12. eHealth Technologies
13. Premium Mortgage Corp.
14. Broadstone Real Estate LLC
15. Regional Computer Recycling & Recovery
16. Fibertech Networks LLC
17. Systems Management/Planning Inc.
18. Distributed Technology Group
19. Tri Tower Telecom Corp.
20. D4 LLC
21. Century Mold Co. Inc.
22. Heritage Packaging
23. Nymat Machine Tool Corp.
24. Christian Flooring
25. IV4 Inc.
26. LaBella Associates P.C.
27. Dixon Schwabl Inc.
28. The DDS Cos.
29. Optimation Technology Inc.
30. Gorbel Inc.
31. Sutherland Global Services Inc.
32. First Rochester Mortgage Corp.
33. Ravi Engineering & Land Surveying P.C.
34. Northern Air Systems Inc.
35. Faro Industries Inc.
36. Pharos Systems International Inc.
37. Gleason Corp.
38. Brand Cool Marketing
39. T&T Materials
40. Patriot Towers Inc.
41. Admar Supply Co. Inc.
42. WebTitle Agency
43. Ramar Steel Erectors Inc.
44. Bio-Optronics Inc.
45. Cross Bros. Co. Inc.
46. HBT Architects LLP
47. Midwest Inc.
48. Logical Controls Solutions
49. VarData LLC
50. Keller Williams Realty Greater Rochester
51. KJT Group Inc.
52. American Packaging Corp.
53. Davidson Fink LLP
54. P3 Systems Inc.
55. Acker-Pak Inc.
56. Calvary Design Team Inc.
57. The Bonadio Group
58. Hammer Packaging
59. LeChase Construction Services LLC
60. Aloi Materials Handling
61. Abrasive-Tool Corp.
62. id Signsystems Inc.
63. Wegmans Food Markets Inc.
64. Tele Data Com Inc.
65. Viewpoint Systems Inc.
66. SCJ Associates Inc.
67. Conifer Realty LLC
68. VetPharm Inc.
69. Wellington Steele & Associates Inc.
70. The Dorschel Automotive Group
71. Payment Processing Consultants Inc.
72. Entre Computer Services
73. Greater Rochester Bancorp Inc.
75. Liberty Pumps Inc.
76. Elmer W. Davis Inc.
77. Toptica Photonics Inc.
78. Jackson Welding Supply Co. Inc.
79. QCI Direct
80. Mech Tech HVAC Inc.
81. Gates Automotive Centers
82. Spoon Exhibit Services Inc.
83. MaeTec Power
84. Eagle Productivity Solutions
85. Parlec Inc.
86. Capstone Information Technologies Inc.
87. Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning
88. Rochester Optical
89. HR Works Inc.
90. Lewis Tree Service Inc.
91. B&L Wholesale Supply Inc.
92. New York Technology Partners Inc.
93. Auction Direct USA
94. Yellow Page City Inc.
95. Benefit Resource Inc.
96. Breathe Yoga & Juice Bar Inc.
97. Optimax Systems Inc.
98. Wright Beverage Distributing
99. Vnomics Corp.
100. Edwards Electric & Communications Inc.
To access the RBA's online database of information on the Rochester Top 100, click here.
The 27th annual Rochester Top 100 Awards luncheon takes place Wednesday, Nov. 6, at the Rochester Riverside Convention Center. For tickets or more information, contact Susan George, RBA manager of corporate events, at (585) 256-4612 or Susan.George@RBAlliance.com.
(c) 2013 Rochester Business Journal. To obtain permission to reprint this article, call 585-546-8303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.