- Trustee Keegan commits $1.5M to create professorship in pricing
The University of Rochester’s largest fundraising campaign in history has reached another milestone, officials announced Wednesday.
- Gas prices at lowest in more than decade
Prices at the pump heading into the Independence Day weekend are at 11-year lows for this time of year, while road trips and the accidents that accompany them are up.
- Sentry Safe approaching last day of operations here
The owner of the homegrown firm SentrySafe is making the final arrangements to move the local operation out-of-state.
- Taste NY partners with five minor league baseball teams in state
Five minor league baseball teams in New York, including the Rochester Red Wings, will partner with Taste NY to offer locally made goods and beverages from Taste NY vendors at the stadiums of each team, Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced Tuesday.
- Xerox adds managing director of Icahn Capital to board
Xerox Corp. and Carl Icahn announced Jonathan Christodoro has been appointed to the Xerox board of directors, effective immediately.
- RIT team wins first place in anti-terrorism challenge
Students from Rochester Institute of Technology took top prize Monday in a competition sponsored by the State Department.
- 2 Vine marks its reopening in East End
2 Vine, previously known as Restaurant 2 Vine, has reopened after five weeks of renovation, officials announced Tuesday.
- RIT appoints new dean of graduate education
Rochester Institute of Technology announced Tuesday the appointment of a new dean of graduate education.
Readers give Clinton edge over Trump|
If the 2016 presidential election were held today, Democrat Hillary Clinton would be the top vote-getter among RBJ Daily Report readers.
A very small step|
In the last days of the legislative session, few thought leaders would take action on ethics reform, yet they did.
The elusive digital news business model|
Belief in the digital future remains nearly universal in the newspaper industry today.
More From RBJ
- Cleveland rocks in its new role as hoops champion.Check out this week's Seen page. You might see someone you know.
- Just like the U.K., we're better off in the world than outside it.Hattie Bryant hosts Small Business School. Daily videos educate you on small business operations.
- See the best bets for things to do this week in Rochester. Plus, the complete Explore listings.Rick Woodson - 1940-2013. Learn about the life and career of RBJ's longtime, award-winning columnist.
- 10 Things to Know for Thursday (6/29/2016 5:03:04 PM)
- Alvin Toffler, author of 'Future Shock,' dead at 87 (6/29/2016 4:54:07 PM)
- LA votes to put $1.2 billion homeless measure on ballot (6/29/2016 4:52:23 PM)
- Phelps locks up trip to 5th Olympics Franklin going too (6/29/2016 4:47:49 PM)
- Malaria vaccine loses effectiveness over several years: study (6/29/2016 4:43:59 PM)
Get the most up-to-date data on the Rochester business community from the RBJ List Center. Download and purchase RBJ Lists and the complete Book of Lists in Excel format.
Learn More >